For someone who is a hardcore fan of Android games but does not have a high-end android device, emulators are a real dream. The Android mobile gaming world has drastically changed over the past few years and emulators are a big part of it. Popular games like PUBG and Temple Run are frequently played on Windows by gamers with the help of emulators. BlueStacks is one of the best and most widely used emulators globally.
What is BSTweaker?
BlueStacks is a Mobile Application Development Company founded in 2009. It basically helps to run Android applications on your Windows or Mac with the focus to provide the best gaming experience by providing advanced features like keyboard and mouse mapping in the game with improved performance and graphics quality. Though it is designed for the best gaming experience, it can be used to run any type of Android app present on the store. But Bluestacks alone didn’t come up with all the cool features of root level. You need to have a specific tool that will allow you to root Bluestacks. BlueStacks Tweaker is the tool accountable for all environment-related settings of BlueStacks App Player. BlueStacks Tweaker (BSTweaker) is a free utility tool that helps Windows users to take better control over the setup procedure of the popular Android Operating System emulator, BlueStacks.
BlueStacks Tweaker (BSTweaker) 6, the latest successor version of the BSTweaker 5, is now officially available to modify your BlueStacks 5 or 4. It offers a secured and fixed connection to LDPlayer, which runs most of the Android apps from the Play Store without any lag or crashes. This is why app and game developers have started optimizing their apps and games for BlueStacks for greater performance on the computer. LDPlayer, Nox & MEmu don’t require root to be enabled to access system partitions. In the meantime, the BSTweaker 6 automatically recovers the original files. However, no central changes can be seen in the BSTweaker 6 edition for the basic features compared to BSTweaker 4 or 5.
What Does BSTweaker do?
BlueStacks Tweaker is an auxiliary utility tool that lets users extend the functions of the BlueStacks emulator. It is similar to any Android rooting and bootloader unlocking feature that brings various aspects for Android device users to enjoy additional customizations or features. BSTweaker is a very useful tool for in-app recharge tricks. Whenever a special event recharge or refer and earn offer comes, all you need to do is simply change your Android ID, GUID and Google Ad ID in BSTweaker to earn extra stuff by downloading from your own referral link. And the best thing is, it is 100% free.
However, most Android app developers are leveling up their security encryption for the Android ID to prevent spamming or cheating. So, if you are into this cool stuff, worry not, you can easily do that by using the BS Tweaker tool on your PC. To do that, you should consider downloading the latest BlueStacks Tweaker 6 version to modify BlueStacks 4 or 5 on your PC or Laptop.
Amazing Features of BlueStacks Tweaker
BSTweaker acts as an additional tool to configure the Bluestacks emulator. Regardless of the minimal set of tabs, the program has a wide variety of features, which will surely appeal to experienced users, gamers, and programmers. The features that BSTweaker has:
- GUID & Android ID – GUID, a short-term Globally Unique Identifier, is a 128-bit special identification by Windows OS for all it’s applications. With BSTweaker, you can change or restore your Android ID, Google Ad IDs, and device model IDs.
- Banner & IMEI – You can delete the debug banner in the flutter on the emulator. Other than that, you can also change the IMEI number of your device, it’s serial number and make it untraceable.
- Cache – it lets you copy the required files and cache back and forth to the emulator which you cannot perform with the original app alone.
- Copies & Shortcuts – BSTweaker lets you delete the preset desktop shortcuts from the BlueStacks emulator and even create different customized copies of the application and run the one you need for different purposes. However, you can run only one at a time.
- Change DPI & RAM – BSTweaker lets one change the DPI, which is the screen density, and change or extend your device’s RAM more than the preinstalled one.
- Downloads – You can run any Apk file or rooted app with BSTweaker on Bluestacks, which you couldn’t do without the tweaker.
Added Features In BSTweaker 6 Version
- Supports BlueStacks 5.3.70
- Xposed for BlueStacks 4 & 5 (Android 7.1 x86/x64).
- Bug fixed with BlueStacks Lollipop (Root & combine files).
- Added support for the Hungarian, Spanish, Polish, and Chinese languages.
- Fixed bug where ‘Emulator not found (Registry)’ could not be detected
- Fixed error when installing SuperSU
- Fixed connection with LDPlayer
- LDPlayer, Nox & MEmu don’t need root to access the system partition.
- Restores original files in case of errors with Promo and Premium patches automatically
- MEmu 7.3 support.
- Version 6.9.1 supports for BlueStacks 4.150 to 5.9
- Version 6.7.14 (14.08.2021) partially supports BlueStacks 5 (Root for Android Pie 64). However, installing root in the master instance is not advised. Create an additional separate instance and install root in this version.
- In Version 6.7.13 (24.07.2021), you should compress disks in BlueStacks 5 (reduce data to standard size). You need to disable the default launcher with ads in BlueStacks 5 (Before the patch, install any launcher like Nova Launcher)
Links To Download BlueStacks Tweaker 6
BSTweaker 6.9.2 beta version (Latest)
BlueStacks Tweaker 6.9.1 beta version (Latest)
BlueStacks Tweaker 6.7.14 beta version (Latest)
BlueStacks Tweaker 6.7.4 beta version
Steps For Downloading BlueStacks Tweaker 6 To Modify Your BlueStacks 4 or 5
If you’re looking for a guide to download the BlueStacks Tweaker 6 to modify your BSTweaker 5 or 4, follow the steps below:-
- First, you need to back up the BlueStacks 4 or 5, whichever you are using.
- Next, you will have to Root your BlueStacks 4 or 5 App Player on your computer.
- To successfully Root BS, go to the Root tab, Stop BS, and click Unlock it.
- Run BlueStacks again. Next, Install SuperSU 2.82 and then Update SU Binary.
- You must ensure that BlueStacks and BS Tweaker are opened on your PC.
- After changing the ID, uninstall the particular app you want to install again.
- Go to the BS Tweaker menu, and then you will see GUID.
- You can change the GUID according to your preference. You can also choose ‘Select Random’.
- Similarly, for the Android ID, click on change and then Select Random. After that, click on ok, and your Android ID will change.
- You need to do the same thing for Google Ad ID, in the case of changing it.
- At last, click on Restart on BlueStacks.
- Now, reinstall the app that you want to loot again.
- Repeat the above-required steps to make any other changes.
System Details and Requirements For Bluestacks Tweaker –
- Windows XP or Vista to Windows 10
- Both 32 and 64-bit are fine for BSTweaker to run
- Maximum 2Gb RAM
- System space requires 160 -200 MB
- A processor of Dual Core or Core 2 duos will do fine
Where You Can Use BlueStacks
BlueStacks is a very useful tool as an emulator to run Android Games and an application to play or enjoy apps on a PC. Sometimes it can be useful to install apps like the Paytm app or Hotstar on PC to use multiple accounts.
The following useful apps also can be used:–
- Nova Launcher 6.0.apk
- Xprivacy Pro 3.6.19.apk
- Xposed Installer 3.1.5.apk
- Android Device ID
BlueStacks Tweaker is like a blessing to the users of BlueStacks, which helps them to perform every action they feel should have been there in the original application. It is like the BlueStacks application rooted on your PC, just like any other Android application on your Android device.
So that’s all about it, guys. We hope this article helped you to download the BlueStacks Tweaker 6 to modify your BlueStacks 4 or 5. Additionally, if you have any further comments or questions, please post them in the comments section below.
Experiencing difficulties with your Device, check out our “How To” page on how to resolve some of these issues.