Underneath we’ll get into some possible arrangements on How To Flash Stock ROM On Samsung Galaxy S3 Via ODIN.
Before beginning flash stock ROM by means of ODIN on Samsung Galaxy S3, the things you ought to deal with are:
1. Backup all the essential information of your smartphone, for example, messages, contacts, and so forth.
2. Ensure that your Samsung Galaxy S3 is charged completely or above 80%.
3. Download ODIN for Windows or Odin For Mac and afterward install it on your PC.
4. Download Samsung Galaxy MD5 File.
5. Download 7Zip or WinRAR.
Before you begin with the procedure of flash stock ROM by means of ODIN on The Samsung Galaxy S3, update your smartphone drivers. It should be possible in two ways, it is possible that you can browse the web for your updated drivers and afterward download and install it on your PC. The other way is downloading or updating via Kies. At that point install or update drivers. After drivers have been installed go ahead and restart your PC.
Procedure To Flash Stock ROM Via ODIN On Samsung Galaxy S3
1. Install ODIN and open it. Where you see the PDA button, peruse to the MD5 record you downloaded; it ought to have a .tar expansion.
2. Separate your smartphone from your PC
3. Put your android smartphone in download mode, hold (Volume down + Home + Power), then squeeze volume up
4. Link your android smartphone into to your PC and sit tight for Odin to detect it
5. A message will be at the base “Included” when Odin perceived your smartphone: Do not check Re-Partition
6. Following couple of minutes, a shaded box will show up. ‘COM: 3’. It implies your PC has distinguished the smartphone, and everything is prepared to flash stock ROM through ODIN on Samsung Galaxy S3.
7. Click Start
After ODIN is done; a message will be displayed where it will say reset or passed. Now, you can unplug your smartphone.
Experiencing difficulties with your Android Device, check out our “How To” page on how to resolve some of these issues.
Other Android Technical Reviews:- Android