Google this week added 18 more US banks to its list of Google Pay-supported banks, making it the widest of such services in the industry.
The new banks include Texas, California, Iowa, Tennessee, etc, and will let customers of those banks signup for Google Pay with their bank-issued cards. Google Pay supports over 3,000 banks already, and now an addition of 18 makes the service more supportive in the US.
Google Pay Adds New Banks
Payment apps, or formally the financial technology companies are gaining traction lately since more and more people choose to pay with their phones and avoid carrying cash all the time. Observing the opportunity, Google came up with Pay (or Google Pay) to take a chunk of the rapidly growing market.
And it’s doing at its best. After breaching the 3,000 mark recently, Google now added 18 new US banks to its list of supported banks for Google Pay. This makes the service wider and helping to those using low-profile regional banks.
While we’re wondering how Google manages to grab in new banks, here’s a list of all the 18 banks added now;
- Adrian Bank (MO)
- Citizens State Bank (Sheldon, IA)
- Coastal Bank & Trust (NC)
- Concho Educators Federal Credit Union (TX)
- Diamond Credit Union (PA)
- First Bank (TX)
- First Federal Savings and Loan Association of San Rafael (CA)
- GFA Federal Credit Union (MA)
- Glint Pay (CO)
- Mount Vernon Bank (GA)
- Peoples Bank & Trust Company (TN)
- RockPoint Bank, NA (TN)
- Self-Help Credit Union (NC)
- SunState Bank (FL)
- The Farmers Bank of Milton Inc (KY)
- USC Credit Union (CA)
- Wyoming Community Bank (WY)
Other Trending News:- News