The WhatsApp app allows users to create polls within any chat, just like Facebook. The Poll feature is available on many social media platforms such as Twitter, Telegram, and Facebook today.
Users may need to create a Poll to seek other users’ opinions on something in some cases. For instance, when deciding whether to take the opinion of a family member, a friend, or a colleague into consideration. It is possible to create a poll in both a group chat and an individual chat.
How to create a Poll on WhatsApp?
The Poll feature is available in individual chats and group chats on WhatsApp. For this feature, there are just a few easy steps to follow. For this, you have to be on the latest version of the app. So, first, check the app update on the Play Store or the app store and if there is any update available then update the app before moving further.
Follow the steps below to create a poll on WhatsApp:
- Open WhatsApp.
- Open the chat in which you want to create a poll. It can either be an individual chat or a group chat.
- Tap the paper clip icon if you are on an Android device or a plus icon if you are on an iOS device.
- A small menu will pop up on the screen. Tap on the poll icon in the menu.
- On the next page, type the question on which you want to take your opinion in the first field.
- Under the question field, you can add two options that you can add.
- When done, tap on the send button.
When you tap on the send button, your poll will be shared in the chat as an attachment just like images or video files. Other users whom you sent the poll to will be able to vote or select their desired option between the two.
Once the voting is complete, you can click the view button at the bottom of the poll to check the result.
Experiencing difficulties with your Device, check out our “How To” page on how to resolve some of these issues.