Pokémon Go is a famous game played by millions of people around the world. However, depending on the place you live, you may not have access to many Pokémon types. It can also be an issue to find Gyms or PokeStops, and you will stay behind many players. Well, there’s a solution to deal with these problems. You can fake your GPS location in Pokémon Go and get anywhere in the world.
You can change your location in the game with the combination of a VPN app and GPS spoofing apps. With the help of this trick, you can stay in your hometown and find the creatures that are available worldwide.
Today, we will tell you how to fake your GPS location in Pokémon Go and catch any Pokémon you want.
Change Your Location with a VPN:
- Choose and download a VPN on your Phone
2. Find a GPS spoofing app
3. Select the VPN server location
4. Download and play the game
5. Use a GPS spoofing application to discover any location you desire
Top 3 GPS Spoofing Apps for Pokémon Go
You can make use of a VPN to change your location or region for various mobile apps. However, it is not possible with Pokémon Go because this app uses your phone’s GPS coordinates to work properly. Moreover, you will also need a GPS spoofing app and a mock location masking module. This will be helpful for you to go undetected by the game. There is numerous GPS spoofing app which makes it confusing for the players to choose the best one. We have provided the list of top services for Android and iPhone to make it easier for you.
- Fake GPS Location – Android
- Fake GPS – Android
- iOS Roaming Guide – iOS
Change Your Game Account Region:
- It is easy to spoof Pokémon Go, especially if you are using an Android phone. Follow the below steps for so:
2. Go to Settings>About Phone and tap seven times on the Build Number to enable the developer options of your phone
3. Go back to settings, and you will find a new tab called Developer Options
4. Open it and tap on the box that says Allow Mock Locations or Select Mock Location App
5. You will also need to install the masking module named Mock Mock Locations. This module will be helpful to prevent the app from detecting that you have enabled the mock location in your settings. You will need to root your Android device for using a masking module.
6. Finally, you can set up a VPN. A VPN can be helpful for you to change your IP address according to the GPS coordinates. It is beneficial to encrypt the internet traffic and route it according to the location of your choice. That’s how you can mask your IP address.
7. Once you have a VPN on your phone, you just need to select a place server where you want to hunt Pokémon.
8. After that, you will need to open the spoofing app and choose a location similar to the VPN location. In this way, your game account region will be changed.
Fake Your GPS Location in Pokémon Go Android
It is easy to fake your Pokémon Go location without rooting your device. Just follow the following steps:
- Find the best VPN for your needs and register an account to get started.
2. Download and install the VPN on your phone.
3. Download the Fake GPS Location app from Google Play Store.
4. Go to the settings of your phone.
5. Open About Phone in settings.
6. Tap seven times on Build Number to turn on developer mode on your Android device.
7. Go to settings and open Developer options.
8. Tap on Allow Mock Locations or Mock Locations App.
9. Turn on VPN on your phone and select a server according to a location where you want to catch your favorite Pokémon.
10. Always ensure that the spoofing app is enabled and choose the desired location there as well.
11. Open the game and start playing!
Best VPNs for Pokémon Go
It won’t be easy for the game to catch you if your IP address and GPS coordinates match. If you don’t want the game to know that you are faking your location, you will need the best VPN to make you look less suspicious. Here is the list of best VPNs to perform this job.
- NordVPN–Ideal for Pokémon Trainers
- IPVanish – Budget-friendly VPN
- Surfshark – Best for Android Users
- PureVPN – Best VPN for gamers
- ProtonVPN – Best with a Free Plan
Pokémon Go is a popular game among millions of players worldwide. There is no reason to stay behind other players when it comes to picking your favorite Pokémon.
Changing your location will be helpful for you to create new opportunities in the game. You will get access to hundreds of new locations to explore them virtually. Luckily, it is easy for Android users to fake GPS locations with a region-blocked Pokémon Go. A combination of a GPS spoofing app and the best VPN will help you enjoy this game’s full experience. The best VPN uses powerful encryption to provide an extra layer of protection while playing. It will hide your online activity and keep you safe from third parties and hackers.
Don’t sit back and install the best VPN and spoofing app today; follow the steps mentioned in this article and catch your favorite Pokémon today!
Experiencing difficulties with your Device, check out our “How To” page on how to resolve some of these issues.