Underneath we’ll get into a portion of the arrangements on How to fix iPhone X Overheating issues.
When it comes to iPhones one of the major issues almost everyone faces is overheating. It could be a result of either software update or hardware problem. Even the most advanced iPhone X is not free from this defect. That’s the reason why iPhone X overheating is among the most searched topics.
It is absolutely normal for your iPhone to become a little warmer when you are using it continuously or while charging. However, if you feel your iPhone is too hot to touch that it might burn your hand then that is a completely different story. It is an early sign of something going wrong inside your device and you must stop it before it causes any serious problem.
The first step towards solving the problem is to think of what has happened to your iPhone X after which the overheating issues started. It might have started after a software update or after installing an application. Thus you can get an idea of what you need to do to resolve it.
Overheating can also be a result of defective battery but in only a few cases. The battery problem can only be resolved by the service center. But most of the time it is due to a software problem or by a rough application and processes.
You can try these standard procedures listed below to solve the iPhone X overheating problem.
Close all the applications
When you find your iPhone X overheating and freezing close all the apps and lighten the processor workload. This will cool down the temperature. To do so follow the given steps
- First, go to the home screen.
- Now swipe up from bottom to open the app switcher.
- You will see a whole list of open apps.
- Now press and hold on the desired app and press the red icon to close it.
Uninstalling the battery consuming applications
Uninstalling those apps which are not necessary and also consumes very high power can be helpful in solving the overheating issues. You can go to the battery usage details to check for the most power consuming app and then can remove it. Here is how to do it
- Go to the Settings and then press on battery usage menu. Now check for the app consuming most of the power.
- For uninstalling the application go to the home screen and press and hold the app icon for a few seconds.
- A Red Cross will appear in the corner of the icon. Press it and then tap Delete.
Performing soft reset or reboot
If you are still facing the overheating the performing a soft reset can be beneficial. Simply switch off your phone and leave it for a few minutes and then switch it on again.
- Press and hold both the volume buttons and the power button for one to two seconds.
- Slide the power off button to switch off your phone and let it cool.
- Now switch it on again.
Overheating while charging
If you find your iPhone X overheating when charging remove the charger immediately and let it cool. Put it back to charging only when the temperature becomes normal.
Having issues with your iOS device? See iOS Problems and their fixes Here:- iPhone iOS Fixes
Check out Technical Apple device reviews here:- Apple Devices