There are several platforms that help users to buy and sell tickets online. Ticketmaster is a reliable platform where users can book and sell tickets for contests, sports, theater, etc. The platform comes with an easy-to-use interface, one of the main reasons it has gained so much popularity. Though it is one of the best platforms made for this particular purpose, users have reported that they are facing problems with the payment gateway, which is indeed a matter of concern. Users have also reported that they have been facing this issue on their mobile phones and web browsers, called Ticketmaster error code 0011.
What is Ticketmaster error code 0011?
It is a problem with the payment gateway of Ticketmaster that is preventing users from completing their payment process while buying or selling tickets.
What are the reasons behind this error?
The reason behind this particular issue is not clearly known. Several reasons can contribute to this issue, such as:
- The accumulation of a huge cache
- Any kind of problem at the server end, issues with the VPN
- Conflict with any third-party extension etc.
If you too are going through the same issue with the platform, go to the complete article, as here we have mentioned a few troubleshooting methods that you can apply to get rid of the issue.
How to Fix Ticketmaster Error Code 0011
Here we have mentioned a few troubleshooting methods to fix the error code. Users have reported that they have succeeded in getting out of the problem by applying the methods mentioned below. Please remember that there is no official fix published by the developers and all of these methods are applied by the users. Apply the methods one after the other and see which one works for you.
Fix 1: Check Server Status
The first thing that you will need to do is to check whether the problem is at the server end. If there is any kind of issue on the developers’ end, there is nothing much you can do. You can check the server status of the platform using any third-party down detector website. Make sure to use a reliable website for this purpose. You can also go through the official Twitter handle of the platform as well as other groups and forums to know whether the server is going through any kind of downtime. If there is any issue with the server, you will need to wait until the issue is resolved by the developers and try accessing the server after a few hours. If you see that the server is working properly, but you are still facing the same issue repeatedly, you will need to head over to the other methods mentioned below.
Fix 2: Clear Cookies
You can face this issue if some of the cookies regarding this particular website have somehow gotten corrupted. If that is the reason behind your problem, you can resolve the issue by clearing all those cookies, followed by signing in again to the platform to get access to a fresh set of cookies. Follow the below steps for that:-
- First, head to the official site of Ticketmaster and sign out from your account.
- Once you are done, you will need to click on the lock icon that you can see at the left of the URL in the address bar.
- Next, click on the cookies option that appears in the menu.
- Under the cookies in use section that you will see there, you will have to select all the cookies options followed by clicking on the remove option.
- All of your previous cookies are deleted. You’ll need to restart your browser at this moment.
- Now, go to the site and log in with your credentials.
- Check whether the issue is resolved or not.
Fix 3: Clear Cache
If you are still facing the problem, try to clear the temporary data files to resolve this issue. Sometimes, a lot of temporary data files or cache files get stored on the browser over a period of time. This situation can interrupt the user experience. So, you can try to delete or clear the cache files. Follow the below steps for that:-
- First, head to your browser(Google Chrome) and click on the three vertical dots icon that you can see at the top right of your screen.
- Now, select the settings option from the menu and scroll to the privacy and security section.
- Here, click on the clear browsing data option.
- Now, you will need to checkmark the cache images and file option.
- Finally, click on the clear data option and wait for a few moments until the process is done.
- Now, restart your web browser and try accessing the site again.
Fix 4: Use Incognito Mode
Some third-party extensions can conflict with the site’s functioning system. If it is the reason for the error, you will have to identify the exact extension causing the issue. You can disable these extensions manually and try accessing the platform after that to understand which extension is causing the trouble. Disabling each extension manually and checking whether the site is working properly is not time-consuming but also requires a lot of effort. So, you can try the easier way, which is using the incognito mode.
In this mode, all the extensions get temporarily disabled. You can simply use the Ctrl+Shift+N shortcut keys to enter this mode and try accessing the site again. If you face no problems accessing the site in this particular mode, it means that a third-party extension is causing the problem. It is recommended to use this mode until you are sure about the particular extension that is causing the error.
Fix 5: Disable Proxy and VPN
The platform can malfunction if you use a proxy server or VPN while accessing Ticketmaster. You can face issues with your payment gateway on this platform because of a conflict between your VPN or proxy server and the site. So, you can try to disable both the proxy and VPN, followed by trying to access the site. Follow the steps below to disable both of them:-
- First, use the Windows+R shortcut key combinations and launch the Run dialog box
- Now, type inetcpl.cpl and hit enter. The internet properties page will open on your computer screen.
- Here, go to the connection section and click on the LAN settings button that you can see at the bottom right corner of your screen.
- Now, go to the proxy server page under the LAN or Local Area Network setting page.
- Here, untick the use a proxy server for your LAN option and click OK.
- Restart your PC now and go to the site again to check whether the issue is solved or not.
- You will need to uninstall the software from your computer to disable the VPN. For that, first, you will need to launch the Run dialog box using the Windows+R shortcut keys.
- Now, in the box, type in the appwiz.cpl and hit Enter. The programs and features page will open on your screen.
- Scroll down to the VPN application, and right-click on it.
- Now, select the uninstall button and wait for a few moments until it is done.
- Restart your computer and try to access the site again to check whether the issue is resolved or not.
Fix 6: Contact The Customer Support Of Ticketmaster
If, even after applying all the methods right, you are still facing the same issue, you can contact Ticketmaster’s customer care team for further assistance.
We have mentioned here the most promising troubleshooting methods to fix the Ticketmaster Error Code 0011. Hope this article was helpful to you and you have successfully resolved the error.
Experiencing difficulties with your Device, check out our “How To” page on how to resolve some of these issues.