Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands is an action role-playing multiplayer first-person shooter video game that has already gained huge popularity among game lovers because of it’s amazing gameplay and gaming elements. Though the game is fun to play, many players complain about Tiny Tina network error issues. This issue can occur due to several reasons, such as a poor internet connection or a missing or faulty game file. Regardless of the issue, players need to fix the problem to enjoy the game without interruptions.
If you are one of those people encountering the issue while playing the game on your computer, go through the complete article, as here we have mentioned a few troubleshooting errors that can help you eliminate the problem.
What are the common reasons for Tiny Tina network error?
There can be several reasons responsible for this Tiny Tina network error. Some of the most common reasons are mentioned below:
- The issue can occur at the developers’ end
- Poor internet connectivity
- Missing or corrupted game files
- Players can face this issue if they have been using an outdated version of the game
Regardless of why you are facing this issue, here we have mentioned the methods below that you can try to resolve the problem. Let’s start.
How to Fix Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands Network Error
It is recommended to try each of the methods one by one till the problem gets resolved. Many players have mentioned that they succeeded in resolving the issue by following the methods mentioned below.
Check the Server Status of the Game
It is a common issue with all popular games, especially multiplayer games. You can face this issue if the game server is down or has an outage. Sometimes, the issue can occur if developers perform any kind of server maintenance process. So, before you try any complex troubleshooting method, check whether the issue is occurring on the server end. You can follow the official Shiftstatus Twitter handle to ensure that there is no issue with the server and proceed with the next methods mentioned below. If there is any kind of problem with the server, you will need to wait for a few hours and come back.
Check your Internet Connection
The next thing that you can do is to check your internet connection. If your internet connection is extremely poor or slow and it doesn’t meet the requirements of playing this game, you can face several issues. You can run a speed test on your device to check the speed of your internet connectivity and talk to your service provider about the issue. You can switch to a wired or Ethernet connection if you have been using Wi-Fi and vice versa, then check whether the issue is resolved or not.
Power Cycle your Wi-Fi Router
Sometimes, the problem can be with your Wi-Fi router, as routers can also have connectivity glitches. Make sure that the problem is not happening due to a connectivity glitch with your Wi-Fi router. To ensure that, you can run a power cycle of your router. To do that, you will need to turn off your router completely and remove the power adapter from the router. Wait for a couple of minutes and plug back the power adapter, followed by powering on the router to check whether the issue is resolved or not.
If, at this point, you do not stop facing the issue, it means that there is no problem with your internet connectivity.
Update the Game
Sometimes, the problem can occur if users do not update the game. If you have not updated your game for a while, you can face different kinds of technical errors and glitches. Make sure to install the latest patch of the game. Follow the steps below for that:
- First, open your Steam Client and go to the library section.
- Now, click on Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands from the left pane.
- Your system will automatically search for the available update. If you can see any update available, hit the update button.
- The installation process of the updated version can take some time. Wait for a few minutes.
- Once the installation is done, close your Steam Client,
- Reboot your computer to apply the changes, and try launching the game again.
For Epic Games Launcher:
- First, open the Epic game launcher, followed by going to the library section.
- Next, click on the three dots icon of Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands.
- Here, you must ensure that the auto-update option is turned on. Tiny Tina will get automatically updated on your device.
Verify and Repair Game Files
If any of the game files are somehow missing, you can face several problems while playing the game. You can easily verify the integrity of your game files by following the steps below:
- First, launch Steam and go to the library section.
- Now, right-click on Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands from the list of installed games that you will see on your computer screen.
- Next, click on the verify integrity of game files option.
- Wait for a few moments until the process is done.
- Once it is done, restart your computer to apply the changes.
For Epic Games Launcher:
- First, launch the Epic Game launcher on your computer and click on the library section.
- Next, click on the three-dots icon of Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands.
- Now, click on verify option, and your device will automatically start verifying the integrity of your game files.
- Wait for a few minutes until the process is complete and once it is done, restart the launcher to apply the changes.
- Check if the Tiny Tina issue has been resolved or not.
Temporarily Disable Antivirus or Security Programs
If the antivirus or the security program of your computer is somehow affecting the game and preventing ongoing connections, the game files will not be able to run properly. You’ll have to ensure that the problem is not occurring because of the antivirus program you have on your system. Try to disable the firewall protection and the third-party antivirus program you have on your system. Follow the steps below for that:
To turn off the Windows defender firewall:
- Click on the start menu option and type firewall.
- Now, select Windows defender firewall from the search result.
- Click on the turn Windows Defender Firewall on or off option from the left pane.
- Now, a new page will open.
- Here, you will need to select the turn-off Windows defender firewall option for both the private and public network settings.
- Once done, click on the OK button and save the changes.
- Now, restart your computer to apply the changes.
To turn off Windows security protection:
- First, press the Windows+ I keys to open the Windows settings menu
- Now, click on the update and security option followed by clicking on Windows security from the left pane.
- Next, click on the open Windows security button, followed by the virus and threat protection.
- Now, press on the manage settings option.
- Here, you will need to turn off the real-time protection toggle.
- If prompted, click on the Yes button to proceed further.
- You can also turn off the Cloud-delivered protection, Tamper protection, and the third-party antivirus of your system.
Note– Disabling the antivirus is never recommended, as you will be compromising your safety and security. It is advised to turn on the protection as soon as you’re done with playing the game, ensuring that the problem isn’t caused by the antivirus on your system.
Avoid Using Cross-Platform Play
Many users reported of facing the issue even more whenever they are playing the game on a cross-platform. Having connectivity issues while playing by using cross-platform is quite common. It is advised to avoid cross-platform play and check whether the issue is resolved or not. Also, many players have suggested using LAN sessions rather than normal online modes for all the PC players out there. Here are the steps for that:
- First, ensure to download and install the free Radmin app on your PC.
- Now, open the app and go to the network menu.
- Create a new network by selecting the option.
- Once the new network session is created, you will need to launch Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands.
- Now, go to the settings menu and select the LAN Play option.
- You can simply try to join the LAN session created by the admin.
Reinstall the Game
If none of the above mentioned methods have worked for you, you can uninstall the game and reinstall it once again on your PC to solve the Tiny Tina network error. Here are the steps for doing that:
- First, open the Steam client and go to the library section
- From the left pane, right-click on Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands
- Click on the uninstall button and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the uninstallation process.
- Once done, close Steam and reboot your PC to apply the changes
- Now, launch Steam and install the game again on your computer
For Epic Games Launcher:
- Open the Epic game launcher, followed by going to the library section.
- Now, click on the three dots icon of Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands.
- Hit the uninstall button and wait for a few moments until the process is completed.
- Once it is done, close the launcher and restart your PC.
- Now, open the Epic games launcher once again and install the game on it.
- Check whether the issue is solved or not.
That is it. Here we have discussed all the probable troubleshooting methods to resolve the Tiny Tina network error issue. We hope that the article was helpful to you and you have successfully resolved the issue.
Experiencing difficulties with your Device, check out our “How To” page on how to resolve some of these issues.