If you are willing to improve the strength confidant in your Persona 5, there is more you will need to do than just interacting with the Twin Sentinels- Caroline and Justin. You will be asked to create a particular persona with specific qualities. Here, in this article, we will discuss how to get Lachesis with Tetraja. You can go through the complete article if you are also confused about how to get them together. Once you become able to grant the request, your strength confidant will go to rank 7 without taking any time.
There are three main methods that you can use to grant the request of Twin Sentinels. Let’s go through all of them, and once you are done, you will get what you need. Let’s start discussing the methods.
How to Get a Lachesis With Tetraja?
As we have already said, there are three ways to do that, and here we will start with the easiest one you can go through.
- To do this, you will need to ensure that you are already on level 34. It is the base level of Lachesis, and if you are at a lower level, this method will not work.
- Once you know your level, you will need to go through three fusion combinations that will lead you to this specific Persona. Remember that none of them will provide the ability, and you will have to do some other things for that.
- Here are the combinations to start the process
Koppa Tengu + Red Rider
Eligor + Unicorn
Ame-no-Uzume + Isis
- Once you have Lachesis, you need to save the game and strengthen it by using a Clotho to inherit Tetraja.
Note– Remember that the skill you inherit by strengthening is, unfortunately, random, and also, there is no fixed way that you can use to say that you will inherit the Tetraja skill. As the game is already saved on your computer, you can repeat this method using Clotho until you get your Tetraja skill.
- To apply the second method, you must get Cloth by fusing Pixie with Silky.
- Once you are done doing that, you will need to level up Clotho to that 27th level so that it can learn Tetraja.
- Once you are done leveling it up, you will need to fuse Clotho with Tetraja ability to Regent.
- Now, you will have Lachesis with Tetraja
If none of these methods work for you, you can try the third and final method mentioned below.
- First, you will need to fuse Lamia with Sandman to apply the final method.
- It will now create a principality with the Tetraja, which will be inherited from the fusion.
- Next, you need to fuse principality with Yaksini, which will make Ame-no-Uzume.
- As the final step, you will need to merge Ame-no-Uzume with Isis, and once you are done doing that, you will get your Lachesis with Tetraja.
Here we have mentioned the best and most suitable methods to achieve what you are looking for. We hope that this article was helpful to you and you have successfully got a Lachesis with Tetraja in Persona 5.
Experiencing difficulties with your Device, check out our “How To” page on how to resolve some of these issues.