It is not unlikely that you lose media from your Samsung tablet or smartphone. Tablets and phones have almost taken the place of a laptop/desktop. We prefer to use them because they are handy and can be used just about from anywhere to do work both professional and personal. Saving files, documents, media, texts, pictures are something common. However, there might be a sudden mishap that may cause the data to be deleted from your Samsung tablet. But there is a way you can recover deleted photos from Samsung tablet. Scroll down for details:
You will need an Android data recovery program such as Android Data Recovery, Phone Rescue for Android or CoolmusterLab.Fone for Android. These are easy to use recovery software which can be downloaded to your computer easily. Once downloaded you can run the software and then begin the process of recovering the media files that you lost:
We will take the example of Phone Rescue for Android and show you how to recover deleted files from Samsung tablet free. The process for the other software programs is similar to the steps mentioned below:
Steps to recover deleted files from Samsung tablet
- Download PhoneRescue on your computer or Mac whichever you are using
- Install and run the software on your computer/mac
- Connect your Samsung tablet using a USB cable to your computer
- The PhoneRescue automatically detects your smartphone
- On the Home page of the media recovery software select the type of files that you are looking forward to recover and then click on Next that comes with a small arrow mark
- The program will scan, and this will take some time
- Once the process is complete, any deleted media related to what you had checked will be displayed on the screen.
- Select the files or media that you want to recover and then you have two options which will enable to recover the files to either your device or the computer. There will be two small icons displayed just below the screen – computer and mobile. Just pick the device of your choice.
You can download PhoneRescue here. Recovery software such as PhoneRescue also offers to recover deleted contacts and messages too.
Note – There are some software recovery programs that may need you to enable the USB debugging so it can detect your smartphone. Follow the steps below to enable the feature before you can move ahead with the recovery of your lost media files or data:
Those using Android 2.3 or older version
- Go to Settings > Applications > Development > USB Debugging
Those using Android 3.0 to 4.1 version
- Go to Settings > Developer Options > USB Debugging
Those using Android 4.2 or later version
- Go to Settings > About Phone >Build Number (tap it till you get a pop-up saying – You are under developer mode) > Exit screen
- Go to Settings again > Developer Options > USB debugging
Follow the above steps and recover deleted files from Samsung tablet free.