Transferring contacts in OPPO Find X is very easy. Before the invent of the smartphones, it was a tiring and tedious task to transfer contacts from one phone to another. But now it is a matter of a few clicks. There are many ways to transfer contacts from one smartphone to another. Google is the simplest one. Google has made many functions in smartphones handy and easy to use. If you have a smartphone and a Google account you can easily transfer contacts in OPPO Find X.
Retrieving your contacts to Backup/restoration with a google account and can be done in the following steps.
- Select the Contact icon on the home screen of your smartphone.
- After the contact window opens, move to the menu button and click on it.
- As the menu opens, you will see a settings option there. Click on the settings.
- On the setting toolkit, you will find an option as contact backup/ restoration. As soon as you click on the backup/restoration option, it will ask you to choose your google account.
- Click on the Google account you wish to retrieve contacts from.
- Select contacts from the different options available.
- After doing this your contacts from the google account, you selected will sync to your OPPO find X.