Underneath we’ll get into a portion of the arrangements on How To Perform Password Recovery For LG G5 Smartphone.
The LG G5 is an Android smartphone developed by LG Electronics as part of the LG G series. It was announced during Mobile World Congress as the successor to the 2015 LG G4. The G5 is distinguished from its predecessors by its aluminum chassis and a focus on modularity; the lower housing which contains the battery can be slid from the bottom of the device, and replaced by alternative add-on modules that provide additional functions, such as a camera grip or a high-fidelity audio module with DAC. A lower-spec variation, dubbed the LG G5 SE, is sold in selected markets.
The G5 is constructed with an aluminum unibody chassis; a “micro-dizing” process utilizing a plastic primer was used to conceal seams required for the antenna. A rounded rectangular protrusion houses the camera components, and the bottom houses a USB-C connector. Unlike previous G models, the G5’s volume buttons were re-located from the back of the device to its side bezel, but the circular power button—which now also contains a fingerprint reader—remains on the rear.
The LG G5 is bundled with Android 6.0 “Marshmallow”. Citing confusion between removing shortcuts to apps and uninstalling them entirely, the G5’s home screen does not feature an “app drawer”, and instead places all apps on pages of the main home screen similarly to iOS. However, there is a setting to enable the app drawer on the home screen.
In November 2016, LG released an upgrade to Android 7.0 “Nougat”.
Password Recovery For LG G5 Smartphone:
There are instances at which you forget the password of your phone which may be once in a 1000 and is a big issue. Now, what to do? We will guide you to reset your password or unlocking your phone. There are 2 methods
- LG G5 Password Recovery with Android Device Manager
- Go to the Android Device Manager from a computer
- Find your LG G5 on the screen
- Enable Lock & Erase feature
- Then follow the given steps on the page to lock your phone
- Set a temporary password
- Enter the temporary password on your LG G5
- Create a new password
This is one method to unlock your phone the another method is
- Password Recovery On LG G5 with Factory Reset
- Switch off the LG G5.
- Press and hold the Volume Up-button, the Home button, and the Power button simultaneously until you see the Android icon.
- Using the Volume down button select to wipe data/factory reset option
- Now, press the Power button to select it.
- Using the Volume down button highlight yes – delete all user data and press Power to select it.
- After the LG G5 has rebooted, then use the Power button to select it.
- When the LG G5 restarts, everything will be wiped and will be ready to set up again.
After the phone restarts you can easily access your phone.
Experiencing difficulties with your Android Device, check out our “How To” page on how to resolve some of these issues.
Other Android Technical Reviews:- Android