A new tip from a reliable leaker regarding the Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra reveals that the rear primary camera will be powered by a fine AI-based enhancement to produce better photos.
This software-based image processing will help the captures to be better, even though they’re taken by an S21 Ultra-like 108MP camera. Also, the same leaker said the hardware improvements in S22 Ultra’s camera will only be 30% increased when compared to its predecessor.
Galaxy S22 Ultra’s Rear Primary Camera
Apart from processor and software, a grand pixel duty is always expected from the flagship phones. And in terms of Samsung, this will be huge from the community. Thus, Samsung should be aware of impressing them with stepped-up sensors and produce finer pictures with ease.
But, this may not be the case for the Galaxy S22 series, as we heard the Ultra variant will be packing the same 108MP rear primary sensor as in Galaxy S21 Ultra. While we’re intrigued by this, a new tip from Ice Universe, a renowned leaker revealed that Galaxy S22 Ultra will have a new feature called “AI Detail Enhancement”.
In the 108MP mode of S22 ultra, a new button appears in the lower right corner of the page, which is the AI detail enhancement button. After opening it, your photos have more details, colors and brightness than ordinary 108MP. pic.twitter.com/QAhJTbUa36
— Ice universe (@UniverseIce) December 23, 2021
Tapping on this would enhance your photo, to include more colors, brightness, and details. This software-based image processing should produce better results even with the regular 108MP camera, used in its predecessor. While this is helpful, we don’t think users would be tapping an additional button for having better pictures.
While they could, if they wanted clearer ones, Samsung inducing this hassle isn’t expected. Also, the same leaker said that the Galaxy S22 Ultra will have only 30% hardware improvements when compared to its predecessor, while the rest 70% betterment is seen through software optimizations.
Other Trending News:- News