Underneath we’ll get into a portion of the arrangements on Samsung Galaxy S8 And Galaxy S8 Plus WhatsApp Data Location.
The Samsung Galaxy S8 smartphone was propelled in March 2017. The phone accompanies a 5.80-inch touchscreen with a display resolution of 1440 pixels by 2960 pixels at a PPI of 570 pixels for each inch.
The Samsung Galaxy S8 runs on a 1.9GHz octa-center Samsung Exynos 8895 processor and it accompanies 4GB of RAM. The smartphone packs 64GB of internal storage that can be extended up to 256GB by means of a microSD card. Where camera specs are concerned, the Samsung Galaxy S8 packs a 12-megapixel rear camera (primary) and on the front a 8-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
The Samsung Galaxy S8 runs Android 7.0 which can also be upgraded to the latest available running Android OS and runs on a 3000mAh non removable battery. It’s metrics are 148.90 x 68.10 x 8.00 (tallness x width x thickness) and weighs roughly about 155.00 grams.
The Samsung Galaxy S8 is a single SIM operable smartphone (GSM). Connection alternatives incorporate Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, NFC, 3G and 4G. Sensors on the smartphone incorporate Compass Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor and Gyroscope.
Samsung Galaxy S8 And Galaxy S8 Plus WhatsApp Data Location
WhatsApp is a popular chat app used by everyone. You can also set the WhatsApp Data location on your phone. When you chat with a number or people it can include business chats, personal chats as well as family chats and if they are important you can take the backup of the chats.
- Open the Home screen of your Smartphone.
- Tap on the App menu.
- Select My Files, a file explorer that gives you access to a file structure of all your device’s internal memory.
- Look for the folder labeled as WhatsApp – you should find it under:
- Device memory
- Here, you will see two other subfolders labeled as Databases and Media.
- Open the Databases folder, where you have all your WhatsApp chats encoded encrypted as db.crypt12 files.
- Tap on the Media folder, where you have all your videos and images ever received through WhatsApp from other users you’ve been chatting to.
This is the simplest method to store your WhatsApp data. Try it now to save your important conversations with your loved ones.
Experiencing difficulties with your Android Device, check out our “How To” page on how to resolve some of these issues.
Other Android Technical Reviews:- Android