Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
UPDATED NOVEMBER 2019
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on krispitech.com’s web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on krispitech.com’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by krispitech.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on krispitech.com’s web site are provided “as is”. krispitech.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, krispitech.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall krispitech.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on krispitech.com’s Internet site, even if krispitech.com or a krispitech.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on krispitech.com’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. krispitech.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. krispitech.com may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. krispitech.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
krispitech.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by krispitech.com of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to krispitech.com’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Kingston without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
GDPR Compliance for European Territories
In compliance with European privacy laws, in particular, the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), krispitech provides specific additional rights for citizens of the European Territories such as the right to access, rectification, and the right to object and complaint. Specifically:
The right to request information about whether and which personal data is processed by us, and the right to demand that personal data is rectified or amended.
Under certain circumstances, the right to request that personal data should be deleted.
Under certain circumstances, the right to demand that the processing of personal data should be restricted.
Withdraw your consent to the processing and use of your data completely or partially at any time with future application.
Have the right to obtain your personal data in a common, structured and mechanically readable format.
Contact us if there are any questions, comments, complaints or requests in connection with our statement on data protection and the processing of your personal data.
The right to complain to the responsible supervisory authority if believed that the processing of your personal data is in violation of the legislation.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Third Party Links
Links to third-party web sites are provided for convenience only. krispitech does not endorse nor support the content of third-party links. krispitech is not responsible for the content of a third-party website. By clicking on a third-party link, you will leave krispitech website. Privacy and security policies may differ from those practiced by krispitech.
Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive when visiting a Radiometer website. Among other things, cookies help us improve our website and your browsing experience.
Our cookies are not linked to personally identifiable information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
DoubleClick DART Cookie
.:: Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to https://krispitech.com/ and other sites on the Internet.
https://krispitech.com/ has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
The services contained in this section enable the Owner to monitor and analyze web traffic and can be used to keep track of User behavior.
Google Analytics (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google utilizes the Data collected to track and examine the use of this Application, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services.
Google may use the Data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
Page remains unchanged since last update. Time Stamp: Oct 12, 2020