The iPhone 6S Plus Review
If you are looking for the best smartphone to buy in 2016, then you should consider placing your order on iPhone 6S Plus. This Apple’s most expensive iPhone is designed with innovation in every aspect. In this article, we outlined everything that makes it the best smartphone on the market to date.
1. Best Camera on a Smartphone Ever:
The advanced 12MP iSight camera is excellent for capturing sharp, detailed photos, thanks to the state of the art sensor, excellent image signal processor, advanced pixel technology, improved local tone mapping and improved optical image stabilization. It takes 4K videos with up to 4X the resolution of 1080p HD videos.
Apple also added a unique feature known as “Live Photos, which allows you to capture still photos together with what happens before and after you take your picture. The 5MP Facetime HD camera also takes high-quality selfies by brightening your smiles with Retina flash, and is great for FaceTime calls, supporting 720p HD video calls over Wi-Fi or cellular.
2. Great Performance
The 64-bit A9 chip delivers faster performance that was once found only in desktop computers. It is actually the most advanced chip ever in a smartphone, enabling you to experience up to 70% faster CPU performance, and up to 90% faster GPU performance. You’ll really enjoy your favorite graphic intensive apps and games. M9 motion coprocessor is also integrated directly into the A9 chip, enabling you to use your iPhone for extended periods, and do more with its great performance and battery life.
3. 3D Touch
The 3D-Touch senses how deeply you press your iPhone’s display, allowing you to access its features more quickly and in an easy way. You’ll be able to use the Peek and Pop features which let you preview content and act on them, without having to actually open them. This includes viewing photos you have taken while you are still taking new ones, checking a website before you can actually go there, peek your emails before you open them and more.
4. Touch ID
Touch ID allows you to unlock iPhone 6S Plus and make purchases with Apple Pay by simply using your fingerprint. The improved Touch ID sensors offer fast and more accurate fingerprint recognition.
5. Crystal Clear Calls
iPhone 6S Plus allows you to make high-quality voice over LTE –wideband calls with crisp and clear conversation sound. Wi-Fi calling also provides you with an easy way to make or receive the high-quality wideband calls over Wi-Fi connection when you are unable to use the cellular service.
• iPhone 6S Plus is well designed with alloy of 7000 series aluminum which gives it super durable looks. The 5.5-inch Retina HD displays is also made from strong glass.
• iOS 9 provides elegant and intuitive interface, robust security and powerful features.
• iPhone 6S Plus allows you to download content at fast speeds of up to 300Mbps over LTE Advanced and 866Mbps over WI-Fi.
• Dimensions: 6.23 x 3.07 x 0.29in
• Weight: 192g or 6.77oz
• SIM: Nano-SIM, Apple Pay (MasterCard, Visa, AMEX Certified)
• Technology: GSM/CDMA/HSPA/EVDO/LTE
• Type: LED-backlit IPS LCD, capacitive touchscreen 16M colors
• Size: 5.5 inches
• Multitouch: Yes
• Resolution: 1080 x 1920 pixels (401 PPI pixel density)
• Protection: Ion-strengthened glass, oleophobic coating
• Rear Camera: 12MP, F/2.2, 29mm, OIS, autofocus, face detection, dual-LED (dual tone) flash.
• Front Camera: 5MP, F/2.2, 31MM, 1080p@30fps, 720p@240fps HDR, panorama, face detection.
• Internal: 16GB/ 64GB/128GB
• Card Slot: No
• OS: iOS 9 that’s upgradable up to Ios 9.3.3, (Planned upgrade to iOS 10)
• Chipset: Apple A9
• GPU: PowerVR GT7600 (Six-core graphics)
• CPU: Dual-core 1.84 GHz Twister
• Bluetooth: v4.2, A2DP, LE
• WLAN: Wi-Fi 802 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, hotspot
• NFC: Yes (Apple Pay only)
• GPS: Yes, with AGPS, GLONASS
• USB: V2.0, Reversible connector
• Radio: No
• Type: Non-removable LI-Po 2750mAh battery (10.45Wh)
• Talk Time: Up to 24 hours on 3G network
• Stand-By: Up to 384 hours
• Music Play: Up to 80 hours
• Alert Type: Vibration, and proprietary ringtones.
• Loudspeaker: Yes
• 3.5mm Jack: Yes, 16-bit/44.1 kHz audio
Having issues with your iOS device? See iOS Problems and their fixes Here:- iPhone iOS Fixes
Check out Technical Apple device reviews here:- Apple Devices