The iPhone 6S Review
Nowadays, iPhone is considered to be one of the most important devices that one should own in a lifetime. If you are planning to get one for yourself, family member, relative or friend or you would like to upgrade to a phone that can define your class; iPhone 6S should be your perfect choice. This Apple’s creation is designed with genuine innovations, which makes it one of the best phones available on the market. We have compiled everything about iPhone 6S to help you make a more informed purchase decision before you can place your order.
1. Great Look and Feel
The exterior design of iPhone 6S features an aluminum unibody. It is unlikely to bend in your pockets since Apple used a new alloy of 7000 series aluminum, the strongest thing Apple ever used on iPhone. iPhone 6S display is covered with ion-strengthened glass that features oleophobic coating. This is also the strongest cover glass in a smartphone. It promises a durable and smudge-free surface that’s far less prone to shattering when the iPhone is dropped on the floor. Generally, the aluminum and glass construction materials provide premium looks and excellent grip making iPhone 6S feel naturally comfortable in the hand.
The LED-backlit IPS LCD screen with RGB matrix is 4.7-inches and comes with a resolution of 750 x 1334 pixel (326 PPI). Color reproduction is accurate, the text are sharp, and the contrast ratio is also excellent- 1481:1. iPhone 6S display is simply bright, clear and colorful.
3. Impressive 3D Touch
3D Touch provides a third dimension to the screen. It detects how hard you press on the screen and triggers new actions. You’ll be able to poke into the display rather than swipe all over it. For example, if you receive a message with a link for checking a particular website, you can just push your screen harder, and the page will be opened in Safari.
4. Sharp Camera
iPhone 6S rear camera is the world’s most popular camera. It captures 12MP pictures and 4K videos in high quality and includes a unique feature known as “Live Photos” that captures the moments just before and after you take a still photo (1.5 seconds to be exact). The moments are then turned into a short video with audio. All this happens quietly in the background, and only a little “Live” box appears at the top of the camera viewfinder. With the help of 3D-Touch function, you will be able to see and connect the story behind your photos. You’ll also like the selfies taken by the 5MP FaceTime HD camera.
5. Outstanding Performance
iPhone 6S has A9-chipset with 64-bit architecture, the fastest chipset yet. You’ll definitely enjoy using all your favorite apps and games. The chipset also features M9 coprocessor that allows iPhone 6S to record even more motion without affecting the battery life.
6. Touch ID Advanced Security
The Touch ID fingerprint sensor lets you unlock your iPhone with ease. It also helps you make purchases with Apple Pay using your fingerprint. Apple improved Touch ID sensor in iPhone 6S, and it can pick up and recognize your fingerprint more faster and accurately compared to the Touch ID of the earlier iPhone models.
• Dimensions: 138.3 x 67.1 x 7.1mm ( 5.44 x 2.64 x 0.28 inches)
• Weight: 143g (5.04oz)
• SIM: Nano-SIM, Apple Pay (Visa, AMEX certified, MasterCard)
• Type: LED-backlight IPS LCD, capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
• Multitouch: Yes
• Size: 4.7inches
• Resolution: 750 x 1334 pixels (326 PPI pixel density)
• Protection: Ion-strengthened glass with oleophobic coating
• Technology: GSM/ CDMA/ HSPA/ EVDO / LTE
• Primary: 12MP, F/2.2, 29mm, autofocus, face detection, dual-LED (Dual Tone) Flash.
• Secondary: 5MP, F/2.2. 31mm, 1080p@30fps, 720p@240fps, HDR, face detection, panorama
• Internal: 16GB/ 64GB/ 128GB, 2GB RAM
• OS: iOS 9, which is upgradable to iOS, 9.3.3, planned to upgrade to iOS 10.
• Chipset: Apple A9
• GPU: PowerVR GT7600 six-core graphics
• CPU: Dual-core 1.84 GHz Twister
• WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, hotspot
• GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
• Bluetooth: v4.2, A2DP, LE
• NFC: Yes, Apple Pay only
• Radio: No
• USB: v2.0, reversible connector.
• Alert Type: Vibration and proprietary ringtones
• Loudspeaker: Yes
• 3.5mm Jack: Yes, 16-bit/44.1Khz AUDIO
• Type: Non-removable Li-Po 1715 mAh battery (6.9Wh)
• Talk Time: Up to 14 hours on 3G network
• Stand-By: Up to 240 hours
• Music Play: Up to 50 hours
Having issues with your iOS device? See iOS Problems and their fixes Here:- iPhone iOS Fixes
Check out Technical Apple device reviews here:- Apple Devices