The Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus Review
Are you looking for a smartphone that can breathe life into your favorite games, lend depth to your movies, and enable you to have a premium experience while making calls, reading e-books, surfing the web, downloading contents, streaming movies, performing online transactions, etc.? Then you will love what Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus has to offer.
1. Gorgeous Design
Galaxy S6 Edge Plus features a distinctive curved screen coupled with attractive metal chassis and Gorilla Glass 4 backing. The metal used is actually aluminum, 700 series which is 1.7 times stronger and 1.3 times more scratch resistant than the standard aluminum. It is slim, sleek, light and fits comfortably in your hand, giving you immediate access to the amazing edge features.
2. Fantastic Display
The 5.7-inch Quad HD Super AMOLED (518 PPI), dual edge display, brings life into every content in the smartphone. It’s bigger, bright and vivid, allowing you to enjoy every detail of your movies, photos, and games. The contrast is also amazing since even very tiny texts are readable.
3. Great Camera
The 16MP/ F1.9 rear camera captures clear photos and 4K/ UHD videos regardless of the time of the day or night. Everything is crisply detailed to an extent that you’ll see your world in a completely different light. The 5MP/F1.9 front camera also launches fast and comes with advanced selfie technology as well as great filters that accentuate your best features. Each of your selfie-shot will be better that the one before. Other in-built features of the camera allows you to;
• Share live videos in real time, through “Live Broadcast” which helps you capture the “can’t-miss moments” and stream them via YouTube.
• Shoot four video clips and then combine them into one great video collage with the help of camera’s collage mode, create short films like a pro using “Series” and even shoot videos in slow motion.
• Moreover, you’ll never shoot shaky handheld videos as the camera’s digital imaging stabilization meets the optical image stabilization, ensuring steady, clear footage all the time.
4. Battery Charge
Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus batteries powers quickly, even if you are playing games or streaming videos. It charges within 120 minutes while using the wireless charging system, or in just 90 minutes if you decide to use cables. Battery life is excellent, and the ultra power saving mode also extends your talk and text time.
5. Easy Access of Your Favorite Contacts and Apps
The edge screen can be used as a shortcut from any screen to five of your contacts, and five of your frequently used apps, enabling you to keep your favorite contacts and apps at your fingertips.
6. Crystal Clear Audio
You’ll be able to hear every word from your music files and videos with the crisp audio. Even the low-quality music files are optimized to sound richer.
The Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus Review
• Build: Corning Gorilla Glass 4 back panel
• Dimensions: 154.4 x 75.8 x 6.9mm or (6.08 x 2.98 x 0.27in)
• Weight: 153g or (5.40oz)
• SIM: Nano-SIM, Samsung Pay (Visa, Mastercard Certified)
• Technology: GSM/ HSPA/ LTE
• OS: Android OS, V5.1.1 Lollipop that’s upgradable to V6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
• Chipset Exynos 7420 Octa
• GPU: Mali-T760MP8
• CPU: Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 &Quad-core 2.1 GHz Cortex-A57
• Type: Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
• Size: 5.7-inches
• Multitouch: Yes
• Resolution: 1440 x 2560 pixels, (518 PPI pixel density)
• Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 4
• Primary: 16MP, f/1.9, 28mm, OIS, LED Flash, autofocus.
• Secondary: 5MP, f/1.9, 22mm, 1440p @ 30fps, Auto HDR, dual video call.
• Internal: 32GB/ 64GB, 4GB RAM
• Card Slot: No
• Bluetooth: v4.2, A2DP, LE, aptX.
• WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi direct, dual band, hotspot.
• NFC: Yes
• GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, BDS, GLONASS
• USB: MicroUSB v2.0, USB Host
• Radio: No
• Alert Type: Vibration, and MP3, WAV ringtones
• Loudspeaker: Yes
• 3.5mm jack: Yes, 24-bit/192kHz audio and Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic.
• Type: Non-removable Li-Ion 3000mAh
• Talk Time: Up to 20 hours on 3G network
• Music Play: Up to 66 hours
Experiencing difficulties with your Samsung Galaxy Device, check out our “How To” page on how to resolve some of these issues.
Other Android Technical Reviews:- Android