There are a lot of things going to happen this year, but the launch of some new smartphones is one that we all are waiting for.
Smartphones have come a long way, especially in the last decade. There was a time when we had to use phones just to make and receive calls. But now, technology has evolved and we have witnessed a lot of unbelievable features in smartphones.
If you are also considering buying a new phone, then our list of top 5 upcoming smartphones is surely going to help you a lot.
Top 5 Upcoming Smartphones In 2020
Samsung Galaxy S11
Samsung Galaxy S11 may launch in March 2020 with some exciting features. It may feature a punch-hole camera avoiding the notch design. It will have the Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 Octa-core processor.
Samsung Galaxy S11 will be the first phone to feature a Qualcomm chipset.
Expected Price: $900
Features of Samsung Galaxy S11
- Display: It may feature a display of 6.7 inches.
- Camera: This smartphone may feature a 108 MP camera with up to 5 lenses.
- RAM: Galaxy S11 will come with 12GB of RAM
- Processor: It will feature a snapdragon 865 octa-core processor.
Apple iPhone 12
We can understand how Apple lovers must be feeling about the upcoming Apple iPhone 12. It is a premium handset that will have perfectly balanced features.
Apple iPhone 12 will offer some premium features like Waterproof, dustproof and wireless charging. You will get a complete list of features as soon as they are made publically available.
Expected Price: $1100
Features of iPhone 12
- Display: It will have an OLED 5.42” display to attract its customer base.
- RAM: This smartphone will offer 6 GB RAM that can compete with smartphones with up to 10 GB of RAM.
- Processor: Hexacore 2.65 GHz Dual-core
- Storage: Storage of 64 GB and will not include an SD card slot.
Google pixel 4A
Google lovers are waiting for the new Pixel 4A that is going to offer a lot of amazing features. Experts are saying that the new pixel 4A will feature a single rear camera instead of the multi setup that we have seen in the Pixel 4.
You don’t have to worry about the camera quality as Google can do the work of multiple cameras with a single one. It is going to give a tough competition to the upcoming android phones.
Expected Price: $799
Features of Google Pixel 4A
There is no announcement on the features of Google Pixel 4A yet, but you can find them in the coming few days. We will update you with the features as soon as you get to hear about them.
Huawei P40 pro
Huawei is going to launch its new smartphone to keep up with the competition in the smartphone market. Huawei P40 Pro is going to support Android 10 and a Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 SoC processor.
There are rumors that this phone is going to have some brand new features that have not been disclosed by the company yet.
Expected Price: $1000
Features of Huawei P40
- Display: This smartphone will feature a large 6.7-inch Quad HD+ OLED display that can challenge most of the upcoming devices.
- Camera: Will feature a front camera of 40 megapixels and three rear cameras of 48MP + 8MP + 16MP.
- Battery: 4500 mAh battery for long backup
- RAM: 12GB Ram
- Storage: 512GB of storage along with the micro SD slot
Nokia 8.2 5G
Nokia has ruled the smartphone industry for a long time with their Symbian devices. They are still doing good with the android operating system and their new 8.2 5G is surely going to attract a lot of eyes.
Nokia is going to offer 8.2 with Qualcomm snapdragon 7 series hardware with 5G compatibility.
Expected Price: $500
Features of New Nokia 8.2 5G
- Storage: This device is going to offer 256GB storage to store your valuable data.
- Camera: It will feature a 32MP front camera and two rear cameras for 12&13 MP each.
- Battery: Powerful battery of 4000MAh
- Display: This smartphone will feature in large-screen and offer a big display of 6.3”
- Ram: You will get 8Gb of ram in Nokia 8.2 5G.