An Ericsson study has reported that about half of the pre-teens and teens in the urban areas of India own a mobile phone. Out of 69 million urban teens, there are about 30 million urban teens and pre-teens who have phones. And out of these 30 million, 20% are 11 years old or younger. Cell phone addiction is real. And with the pandemic and families being in isolation, screen time has increased significantly.
Due to the increased use of phones, in general, and kids using screens excessively, parents are concerned about the various dangers that the internet brings forth. And this concern is justified considering the alarming rate at which child abuse and sexual grooming cases have soared in recent years. Along with this, the cyber world is splattered with stalkers, scammers, and identity thieves as well who could potentially harm your children.
All of this makes it inevitable for parents to closely monitor their kid’s phone activities and ensure their safety. They should establish limits on the screen use and while keeping an eye on their digital footprints. Here is how to go about it:
Try the Xnspy phone monitoring app. It is one of the leading apps in India right now due to its advanced features and how it works silently on the phone. You can use the app to keep tabs on all the digital activities that take place on the phone. Due to its seamless performance, compatibility, and wide range of features, Xnspy is steadily growing in popularity among Indian employers and parents.
Check out the compatibility chart below:
Check out the compatibility chart below:
|iPhone ( Without Jailbreak)
|Supports OS 4.x, 5.x, 6.x, 7.x, 8.x, and 9.x
|Supports iOS 6.x, 7.x, 8.x up to 13.4.1
Xnspy Monitoring App – Features
After trying numerous apps, we finally settled on Xnspy as we read plenty of positive reviews. And after trying out this app ourselves, here are the main features we found this app:
- Xnspy is a silent spy app that allows you to access all text messages, emails, instant messenger, and social media app chats with their complete details such as contact name, date, and time. You can even see the deleted messages if the app has recorded it and uploaded it to the web account.
- Xnspy tracks call logs as well. You can record calls and know about incoming, outgoing, and missed calls. The app also logs in the call details, which includes the time and duration of the call, date, and contact detail.
- Xnspy is one of the best Indian spy apps that monitors web browsing history, keeps track of internet history, and lets you view the bookmarked pages as well. You get the top 10 most visited websites too. This way, you know what your child accesses on the internet.
- Another great feature of Xnspy is how it records surroundings. Sending a remote command from the app’s dashboard turns on the microphone of the phone you are monitoring. The app records the conversations and sounds surrounding the phone for 30 minutes with a single command. You can listen to everything from miles away. This feature can come in handy if you are worried about the kind of crowd your child hangs out with.
- Xnspy monitors all social media activities and instant messenger chats. You can secretly access WhatsApp, Facebook, Skype, Viber, and Instagram chats. What’s more? You can even access the multimedia your child shares or receives via different apps.
- Watchlist alerts are Xnspy’s best feature. You can set alerts on particular words, contacts, and emails. And get notified by the app whenever these words appear in the messages or emails instantly. Also, if there are incoming/outgoing calls the Watchlist contacts, the app sends you an alert right away.
- The app also records keystrokes with its keylogger feature on Android devices. Also, you can monitor the Wi-Fi logs and know when and where your child connected his phone to the internet.
- The app also comes with numerous remote functionalities. You can:
- Shut down the phone
- Take live screenshots
- Lock the phone
- Wipe off data
- Record surroundings
- Xnspy tracks location in real-time. This way, you can know where your child is at all times. The GPS location tracking feature works accurately giving you the current location as well as the recent whereabouts. You can also pin boundaries on the map using the geofencing feature and know your child enters or exits areas you disapprove of or have forbidden them to visit. You have to add these locations to the Watchlist.
It is not difficult to install Xnspy. Go to the official website of Xnspy and click on the Buy Now button. Now, select the basic or premium edition, based on your spying needs, and of course, budget. You can buy any of these editions and subscribe to monthly, quarterly, or yearly subscriptions. You will receive a confirmation email along with a download link, installation instructions, and login details to your web account. The entire process is going to take barely 5 minutes.
Another quality of Xnspy is that it offers a reasonable price. Although it offers numerous advanced monitoring features, it offers budget-friendly rates.
Have a look at the app’s pricing details:
|Xnspy Basic Edition
|Xnspy Premium Edition
How Xnspy works
After you install the app on the phone, it collects all the phone activities and then uploads it to your web account. You will receive the details via email. And you can, later on, change the password. Upon logging in, you will find the online dashboard where you can see all there recorded information. You can also customize alerts and other settings from the user dashboard.
Ensure the device’s connectivity to the internet for the fast uploading of data.
The site also has a live demo, tutorials, and how-to guides for user assistance. With the help of the live demo, you can learn how to use the app and its functionalities. You would see that the app features a user-friendly interface that you can easily understand. And get quickly accustomed.
Xnspy offers its users 24/7 customer support that is great for Indian parents who are not so tech-savvy. You can do a live chat with the agents and resolve your complaints or other technical issues. Xnspy does not have telephonic support.
Pros and Cons of Xnspy
- Xnspy supports real-time tracking.
- It has a user-friendly interface.
- It is a reliable app for Android and iPhone monitoring.
- It is affordable.
- The app offers plenty of advanced and remote features.
- It has a 10-day refund policy.
- It is simple to use with an intuitive interface.
- There is no trial version
- On-call customer support is not available
If you are a parent who is worried about his teen’s screen addiction or excessive use of social media, Xnspy could solve all your parental worries. It can be a great help for Indian parents to control the increasing use of phones in tweens and teens. You can track all activities that happen on the phone. It checks all the boxes, and no other app in India is offering this many features at an affordable price.
Other Technical Reviews:- Reviews