If you are using a Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini and are looking forward to a tutorial that will help you with data recovery for deleted media and files, then stick to this guide to know more. Data from your Galaxy S3 Mini could be erased for different reasons such as below:
- If you have formatted your device without taking any back-up
- Data has been deleted accidentally
- The software of your Galaxy S3 Mini has been downgraded or upgraded and caused loss of data
- Firmware has been corrupted
- The device has been infected with virus or malware
- Device is bricked
Irrespective of the reason to why the data from your phone has been deleted always remember to stop using your phone to save any more data. Once you begin using your phone new data will take the place of the old one, and it gets difficult to get back the lost data.
Powerful Data Recovery Tool
Say for instance you lost some of your photos from your phone and want to get them back. You first need to get a good data recovery tool to help you get back the photos.
There are some good recovery tools available online that will help you accomplish the task for free. Today we will show you the steps on how to retrieve deleted photos on Samsung S3 Mini using the Android Data Recovery software. It is an easy to download and use data recovery tool and can be used for all types of data recovery for any Android phone.
- Download and install the Android Data Recovery tool on your computer or mac
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini to your computer/mac using a USB cable
Enable USB Debugging
Android version 2.0 to 2.3
- Go to Settings > Applications > Development > USB Debugging
Android version 4.2 to 5.1
- Go to Settings > About Phone > Build number tap 7 times or till you get the message saying that ‘you are now a developer’ >Go back to Developer Options > USB Debugging
Android 6.0 version or later
- Go to Settings > About Device > Software info > Build number and tap 7 times or till you get the message saying that ‘you are now a developer’ > Go back to Developer Options > USB Debugging and enable it
- Once you connect your Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini to your computer or mac, the device and the recovery tool will detect your smartphone.
- You will see a window on the computer/mac screen which will ask you to pick the type of files that you are looking forward to recovering on your phone.
- The list will show you – contacts, messaging, call history, Whatsapp messages & attachments, gallery, audio, videos, and document. Since we are looking on how to recover deleted photos from Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini – check the box beside Gallery and click next to begin the process.
- The tool takes some time to scan your smartphone. It will then display the deleted content from the categories that you have picked. You can pick which data to recover by selecting them.
- After you have made your selection click on Recover. The data will now be saved on your computer/mac.
It is a simple process and takes not more than ten minutes for you to get back your deleted content.