AirPods are a very convenient device which can be used for a wide variety of purposes. We use these little speakers for a wide variety of purposes from listening to song, podcasts, movies, audiobooks and more. The AirPods needs to be loud enough so that we can hear everything clearly without background noise. If your AirPods aren’t enough loud, then that is surely a problem. So today we are going to show you some of the best ways to make your AirPods louder when connected to your iPhone.
Steps to make your AirPods louder
Check if the low power mode is enable
It is found that your AirPods sound gets reduced if your iPhone is in low power mode. So the first thing you should do is to check and disable the low power mode on your iPhone. Here is how it is done
- Go to settings
- Now scroll down and tap on battery
- Toggle the low power mode off
- This will disable the low power mode and your AirPods will now be louder than before.
Check the volume limit
Volume limit also reduces the sound clarity of your AirPods. If the volume limit settings are low, the media playback sound will be low on your AirPods and other headphones connected to your iPhone. To check these settings follow the listed steps.
- Go to the settings app
- Tap on Music and then on Volume limit.
- Adjust the volume limiting knob to max
Re-pair your AirPods
You can unpair and then re-pair your AirPods to fix the volume issues you are facing. Sometimes this works just fine and it can make your AirPods louder.
- To do this, Go to setting and then open Bluetooth settings
- Forget the AirPods and then turn off Bluetooth
- Reboot your phone
- Turn on Bluetooth and then pair the AirPods
Check for the sound issue. Hopefully, the issue will be fixed if it is related to connectivity.
Boost the Bass
Another method to make your AirPods louder is by checking the EQ settings.
- Go to Settings
- Tap on Music and then under Playback tab, select EQ
- Select bass booster
Calibrate the sound
If the above-listed methods aren’t working, you can try calibrating sound the iPhone and AirPods.
To do this
- Turn the volume to the lowest
- Go to settings
- Disconnect the AirPods (from disconnecting we don’t mean to unpair it)
- Play audio on your iPhone
- Now again turn the volume to the lowest
- Now connect the AirPods and adjust the audio as per your requirement
This will calibrate the sound on between your AirPods and iPhone
AirPods pores might be blocked
Your AirPods pores might be clogged with skin or ear wax which might be making the AirPods sound low. Check for clogged pores and try cleaning the pores with a soft cloth.
So these are the few working methods to check and fix the sound issues on your AirPods. This will make your AirPods louder and will improve its sound clarity. In case your AirPods sound is still very low it might be a hardware issue and it will be better to take it to the nearest service center.