Kindle has become a very popular tool these days that is being used by almost everyone. It is a small device that can store tons of ebooks so that you can read them on your idle time. The kindle books save all the publication in the compatible format such as AZW, MOBI, KFX, etc. But, these all formats are not supported by a Mac or computer. So, what if you wish to read the ebooks stored in Kindle book on your computer. This is a very simple task. What all is to be done, convert the Kindle book into PDF, and that’s it. Now, the question arises how? You can easily convert Kindle to PDF online or convert Kindle to PDF Mac in no time.
The processes are discussed here.
Methods to convert Kindle to PDF online:
This is a very simple method which will take hardly any time of yours. This process makes uses of the Kindle converter. Several Kindle converters are available online. But, we have discussed here the best two ones. Those are mentioned below. However, before starting the process, transfer the required Kindle file to the Mac or computer and then ensure the Kindle file is in AZW format. Here is how to do that.
- Log into the Amazon account from your computer
- Go to Account> Manage your content and Devices>Show
- Now, tap on ‘Choose books’ and then select the three dots next to the three dots of the title name.
- Tap on the option ‘Download and transfer via USB’.
- Select one of the Kindle devices when prompted, and then the file will get downloaded to the PC.
Method 1: Convert Kindle to PDF online using EPUB converter
- First, visit the EPUB Converter page in your computer.
- Here you will notice a yellow color ‘Add file’ option. Tap on that button.
- You will be taken to the Kindle books page that is downloaded to the You can select the required file and tap on Open. You can select multiple files at a time for uploading and conversion.
- Once selected, click on the ‘start uploading’ button.
- This will take a few seconds to a few minutes depending on the number of files you have chosen to transfer.
- Once the conversion process completed, check the download files. All the converted files will be available in the Download link in your computer. The files will be then available in PDF format. You can change the file location from the download folder if needed.
So, this is how to convert Kindle to PDF online using the EPUB converter.
Method 2: Convert Kindle to PDF Mac, Windows and Linux using Calibre
If you wish to convert your Kindle book to PDF to read them on Mac, Windows or Linux machine, this is the method for you. This process uses another Kindle converter named as Calibre. Read on to know how to use Calibre for converting Kindle books to PDF.
- Launch any browser in your computer and visit the Calibre Homepage
- You will notice a blue colored Download Button at the right side. Tap on that. Next, select the required OS.
- Once downloaded, follow the on-screen instruction to install the Kindle Converter.
- Now, launch Calibre. Tap on the Add file button at the top left corner.
- Choose the Kindle files and tap on open.
- Just like, EPUB, this software too lets you upload and convert multiple files at a time. Highlight all the required files and tap on the ‘Convert Books’ button at the left corner.
- This software allows you to customize the look and design of the output PDF file. So, here you can choose options to customize the PDF file.
- Once done, next you will notice the output format option at the right side along with a drop-down Choose PDF from that option.
- Click on OK at the right side of the page, and it will start converting the file.
- It will take some time. Once the process is done, you need to choose the eBook one more time. Next, tap on the PDF link in the format options and choose the option ‘’Save the PDF format to disc”. Here you can select the required location to save the PDF file.
This is how you can convert the Kindle to PDF to read it in all the PDF supported devices.